I would love to thank A Blaise Pages for the nomination for The Liebster Award. She was nominated by BorderLineUnhinged, you should definitely check out both of these amazing blogs and show these ladies some love!
I was shocked this morning to realize that someone found my blog worth reading and it was truly a wonderful thing to wake up to. So, thank you again! The Liebster Award is just a fun way to connect with fellow bloggers and show some support for other amazing blogs out there. The purpose of this lovely award is to promote new blogs that have less than 200 followers and to get to know the author of each blog! I have answered the 11 questions below and have listed my questions for my nominees to answer as well! Keep the love train going and check out and follow each of these wicked cool blogs that I recommend.
Here are the answers to my 11 questions from A Blaise Pages.
- What is the last book you read?
- The last book I read was The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Are Scared of the Wrong Things. I definitely suggest it and you can buy the book here.
- What has been your favourite holiday?
- I would have to say New Years Eve is my absolute favorite holiday. I love the idea of new beginnings.
- Why did you start writing a blog, and when was it?
- I had always wanted to try it out and actually just created my blog 3 days ago!
- What tips would you give to a new blogger?
- What was the last film you watched?
- The last movie I watched was Titanic a couple of nights ago. Always a classic.
- Which city would you most like to live in, and why?
- I think I would enjoy living in Barcelona, Spain the most. I think that is the most beautiful city in the world and it is right on the beach, it is perfect.
- Which city would you most like to visit, and why?
- I would definitely love to visit Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have met so many wonderful people from there and I can only imagine how magical of a city it is.
- What were your favourite, and least favourite, classes in school?
- My favorite class was usually english because I love reading and writing. My least favorite was definitely math. I hated math so much all throughout school and still do to this day!
- What would your last meal request be?
- This is a tough one! I think a medium rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes.
- If you could live in any Disney film as an extra character, which film would it be and who would you be?
- I am not a big fan of Disney but I think I would want to be in Fantasia because that movie always freaked me out as a kid and I would be one of those dancing brooms.
- You’re hosting a dinner party and can have any 4 guests attend? Who would you invite?
- Living or dead? I would invite John Lennon, Derek Jeter, Amy Whinehouse and Heath Ledger.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I love drinking pickle juice straight out of the jar
- I can talk to almost anyone without a problem but absolutely hate public speaking
- My favorite color is and has always been purple
- I absolutely hate the smell/taste/idea of ketchup
- Besides my hatred for ketchup I am probably the least picky eater in the world
- I have visited 10 countries in the last 2 years
- My favorite show of all time is Greys Anatomy
- I went sky diving for my 20th birthday
- I have played tennis for 12 years
- My favorite flower in the world is a giant sunflower
MY Questions for my Nominees
- If you could create one law in your country, what would it be and why?
- The doctor just told you, you have 24 hours to live, how do you spend them?
- What is your latest music album recommendation?
- What is one thing about you that you wish everyone knew?
- If you could go back and change 1 thing from your past, what would it be and why?
- Who is your #1 role model and why?
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- What is your favorite city in the world and why?
- Reccommend your #1 travel destination.
- Share your favorite memory from your life so far.
My Nominees for The Liebster Award!
Hi guys!! I found all of your blogs by searching specific tags that I enjoy and loved what I read on each of yours and all for very different reasons. I followed you all and cannot wait to read more as we continue our blogging journey. Keep writing, being fearless and keep The Liebster Award going by posting your own and recommending fellow bloggers whom you enjoy! I have listed the rules below! Much love everyone.
The Official Rules of The Liebster Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
5. Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
6. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
9. Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
10. This is no official rule but it would be nice if you followed the person who nominated you.